Public Categories for Outlook is a free trial software application from the Email Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2009-09-22. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Public Categories for Outlook enables you to centrally administer the maintenance of your categories easily and fast, and for all Outlook versions directly in Outlook. You no longer need to manually export and import registry entries between computers. If you use public folders in Public ShareFolder or Microsoft Exchange Server, you can store the shared category list in a public folder so that all users have direct access to it.
Benefits of Public Categories:
- keep the same categories for all users and with all supported Outlook versions
- easy centralized administration of the shared category list directly in Outlook
- the central category list can be made accessible across the network with Public ShareFolder or an Exchange Server
- category colors of Outlook 2007 are supported and can therefore be kept consistent company-wide
- storage of the central category list in plain text in a posting
- easy backup of the central category list, because the single posting (message) can be saved and will be saved with the PST file
- administrators can directly edit the central category list
Public Categories for Outlook (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 202 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.